Sunday, March 16, 2014

What I Want to Wear


Current mood I am feeling with the weather changing. Simple, quality pieces for an easy, go-to outfit. Plus doesn't Erin Wasson look amazing in everything she puts on. She has done a bunch of catalog campaigns for this spring season and is totally rocking it. 
Just a little update: posts will be a little slow this week since I will be hopping on a plane and heading to the beach! I have a couple of scheduled posts though no worries. You can stay updated with my travels with insta @dhope. Thank you guys always for the support!
Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 

more images via my pinterest 

|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...