Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Those Casual Everyday Pieces


Makes life easier when you know you have basics for a rainy day. 



When I don't know what to wear or I don't really care for that day to put on something fantastic (it happens to all of us right) I go for my fav go-to pieces. For this season that definitely includes my cheetah slip-ons. It seems like I cannot wear them enough. Then I added one of my oldest and favorite boxy sweatshirts and cigarette pants. Since it was a little nice I just needed my green parka too. To add a little glam I added some gold necklaces to layer. 

I am actually very happy that I have a decorative room to take pictures in. Though the lighting is not the best the walls and decorations always add some interest to the picture; a nice little change from the outdoor landscape. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!
xoox,
Danielle



AKA this is what happens when I have to set up my own tripod like situation in my room and take pictures by myself. I have way to much fun taking goofy pictures of my self. This was one of the tamer ones. And there were loads of selfies....lol

|The Outfit|
Pants: GAP
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Slip-ons: GAP
Necklaces: gifted, EARTHY CHIC, c/o AERO
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...