Monday, March 10, 2014

Sweatpants and Bedhead



It is a good day when you can spend it in jogging pants and not have to touch your hair. 



I took these photos a little back when we had a day of nice weather; I love being able to just wear my parka and stay warm. It is one of my go-to spring pieces and I highly recommend getting yourself one! It doesn't have to be expensive either. I got mine off the sales rack at GAP many years ago and I still use it! As for the rest of the outfit: just some favorite basics for a grunge-sporty look. Mixing some kisses and spikes was just the right amount of bad for this outfit and the green parka kept the look together.

So a little life update: this is going to be the longest week ever because next week I am off for spring break! And I am fortunate enough to be given the chance to go somewhere hot and tropical for the week. I am so grateful to have this opportunity! I will be packing my bags for some hot weather so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: FOREVER 21
Parka: GAP
Shoes: sister's
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, vintage, ALEX AND ANI, MARC JACOBS



|Thanks for Reading!| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...