Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Bits: Cheetah Slip-on and Pastels



Love me some basics. 




Lately, I have been really loving pastels. I guess because I have been seeing it all over the runway and Amanda and I actually have quite a bit of pastels in our closet that it just works. This outfit would have to been on of my favorites for the beginning of the spring season. I dressed up the harem pants with a button down and this structured coat. Then I added my cheetah slip ons because they are my favorite shoes right now and they kind of just go with everything. 

Posts will be a little slow for this week because I am on vaca! You can always stay updated with me insta @dhope.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ASOS
Pants: FOREVER 21
Shirt: gifted
Shoes: GAP
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, FREE PEOPLE,



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...