Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pastel Pink


Easy day-to-night look. 



As you can tell, I had to take these pictures around dusk just when the sun was setting. It was a busy day so this was the only time I had to take pictures. I went with light springy colors with my fuzzy pink sweater and grey jeans. Then I added the knee-high boots. Simple outfit that transitions day to night. 

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I don't suggest nighttime pictures unless you have a really good flash, and I don't lol. 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: EXPRESS
Bag: ZARA
Necklaces: EARTHY CHIC, c/o AEROPOSTALE, sister's
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER, FREE PEOPLE, ANTHRO
Lipstick: REVLON chubby stick



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...