Sunday, March 09, 2014

Paris Fashion Week 2014


Paris Fashion Week Update. 



Fashion month week is over and with a bang especially by Chanel. They had such an amazing, out-of-this-world show. Also, we had the new production of Louis Vuitton and I am not sure if I like it or not but I do know it is very different from Marc Jacobs. Which makes sense since it is a different designer and he is trying to shape the brand in his own way, so we will have to see how it grows. I also looked at Commes de Garcons show and it was very different; a little too dark for me. Definitely check it out if you get a chance. 

Up top I have my favorite look from Valentino: such a stunning gown and that color!



I really like how Chloe always makes pieces that can literally be taken off the runway and placed on the streets with no alterations (almost at least). It is also styled very practically and trendy; perfect for the it-girl right now. 



Sneakers, coats, and pants at Chanel. Please, when can I get me a pair of Chanel sneakers. Practical but stylish with this season's runway. 


Givenchy gown, no words needed. 




Saint Laurent has always been one of my favorite brands; minimal, edgy, but always with a touch of class, it is right up my alley. And let's please take a moment to obsess over the pink glittery boots. Yes, obsessed. 

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 




|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...