Thursday, March 27, 2014

Paisley Pants, Blue Denim


I'm going back and forth from my trip to Florida and some cold weathered looks before then. 




I wore this a couple of Friday's ago when I needed an easy-breezy look to start off the weekend. What made the start to the weekend even better was that ASOS dropped by my campus and gave out free stuff! I was like "ASOS is HERE! with a hundred little big heart eyes emojis." It was very unexpected and extremely delightful. This look kind of speaks for itself, playing with blacks, blues, and whites it is very casually dapper. 

One thing that I noticed in my pictures is that whenever it is windy my hair ends up looking flat and just a little ew. So then I think, how are models able to work the big wind machines yet I can't take on the natural wind from Mother Nature. Oh well, I guess. Let's just keep hoping for spring. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Shirt: GAP
Pants: FOREVER 21 (similar)
Shoes: Forever 21
Tote Bag: c/o ASOS
Bracelets: ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...