Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Oversized Denim Shirt + Printed Shorts


Soaking in the sun without breaking a sweat. 



You have to be strategic when packing for such a hot, tropical place like Florida. You don't want to wear to many pieces or anything thick because you will sweat A LOT. There is a lot of humidity on top of just plain heat in Florida so the wrong outfit could be disastrous. Since my trip was only a couple of days I only packed a carry on and my personal bag. So I brought only the essentials and what I really was going to wear. Plus you don't really want to accessorize when it's so hot, at least I don't.   

This oversized denim shirt was perfect for running a couple of errands before heading to the beach. I thought about wearing it by itself as a dress but that would have been to scandalous! The printed silk, shorts added nice touches of color and the pink sandals pulled it all together. I went with my printed sunglasses and gold bucket bag as simple accessories. This bucket bag I purchased probably about four years ago and I am still using it. It is very different from all my other bags and I like that it adds the perfect statement. 

And yes, unfortunately I got really bad sunburn on my feet; very, very bad I know. Always put enough sunscreen on while at the beach!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle  









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Shorts: ZARA
Shoes: grandma's
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: HOLLISTER, ASOS



|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are super cute! I love the colors, perfect for Florida!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...