Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Music Playlist


I decided to show you what my current playlist is for today. I have a very varied music taste: from alternative rock to hip hop, and some EDM I like anything that you can dance to. I do say I struggle with country music; I just haven't found a band or song that I like. My number one song would have to be City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars. I absolutely love that song.

Here is my playlist:

1. Feel Again by One Republic
2. Love Drunk by Beyonce
3. Basically the whole album of Mechanical Bull by Kings of Leon (especially Wait for me)
4. City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars
5. Story of My Life by One Direction
6. Hide by N.A.S.A
7. Radioactive by Kings of Leon
8. Spaceman by Hardwell
9. Dark Horses by Katy Perry   



Have a fabulous day!
xoox,
Danielle



|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

  1. I listened to every song and it was great! Thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...