Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Layer on layer on layer {White Pants, Tunic, Fuzzy Head-wrap}




So much happening in this outfit, let's break it down. 



I had the inspiration for this outfit when I was looking at some other blogs and their winter ideas. I saw lots of layers, pastels, and white and I thought I could totally do that. It started with the white pants; I've been wanting to wear them for this season, but I knew I needed some extra layers that were a bit longer and thicker since these pants are kinda thin for winter. I thought I could layer my purple tunic with a light colored sweatshirt for the look. Then I thought why stop there! I added the necklace and this funky faux-fur head wrap for some extra girly pieces. Then because I did have such long layers I went with wedges and high socks. Of course another touch of color from my bag completed the look. 

This outfit was very feminine and artsy-not my usual style but I liked mixing things up. You do have to watch though because with all these layers you can look a little frumpy, but just keep the proportions right for the look. What do you think of this different outfit?

I was so happy with the weather yesterday and the weather today is suppose to be pretty good too so we'll see. I will be packing my bags these last few days and I cannot wait to be on a plane! Just one more midterm and I am good to go. 

Have a fabulous day loves!
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle
















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Tunic: FREE PEOPLE
Pants: EXPRESS
Sweatshirt: GAP
Wedges: UO
Necklace: MANDEE
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, 
FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...