Friday, March 28, 2014


Last look from Florida. 



Oh my pictures from Florida are now coming to an end. That means it is really over and I'll have to wait a couple of months to see such hot sunshine again. I wore this look on the last day we were in Florida and we were going out for the night. I needed something cool and wanted to go a bit edgy which is how I styled this look. This high low, muscle cut dress was simple and very downtown-esque. Next to add a bit of color I went with the colorful turban/headband (whatever you want to call it) and my blood orange sandals. Of course I had to use my metallic bucket bag because that was the only small bag I packed. Then I had my delicate lace bandeau and this destroyed denim jacket if it got chilly at night. What do you think of the look? If you remember I wore this dress here and here as well. Between these three looks you see how versatile this dress is, love it!

Finally Friday, enjoy!
xoox,
Danielle















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: H&M
Bag: GAP
Turban: vintage
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ASOS, HOLLISTER, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...