Monday, March 03, 2014

Jeans and a T-shirt


A very common outfit idea when you just don't know what to wear. 



I'm pretty sure everyone says at least once a week, I'm going to just wear jeans and a T-shirt. Sometimes that is all an outfit needs or you just can't muster anything else. Especially with this weather you are just like whatever this is happening. I decided to take such advice and put on one of my comfiest shirts, it is athletic wear so the material is extra extra soft, and my best jeans for this cold  day. Being that I can't go without accessories, I thought I would add my big fluffy sweater and gold necklace for a little glam. Just a little. What do you think?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. A couple of fun post coming up, stay tuned!  








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: EXPRESS
Shirt: SPORTS AUTHORITY
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: gifted
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Necklace: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...