Thursday, March 06, 2014

Inside My Gym Bag


I thought I would do something a little different for today and show you what I have in my gym bag. I like working out; it is relaxing, keeps you healthy and fit, and can be done with your friends or by yourself as some me time. I usually go three times a week though sometimes I don't have enough time or the inspiration just isn't there. I like to run on the treadmill for 45-60 minutes depending on the day and then I do some stretches, sit-ups, push-ups, and maybe some core workouts and a 1-minute plank. But anyways let's get to the more important thing: my gym bag!

My dad actually picked out this bag for me and I really love it (he has such good taste)! How adorable is the pink and purple cheetah print. Now for inside my bag:

1. A sweatshirt: Whether I'm wearing it or it is inside my bag I always have one to keep warm (plus this one is in my favorite color)
2. Sneakers! I like a cool color and you've seen me wear them outside of the gym.
3. Vaseline for before and after my workout. It helps with blisters and dry skin.
4. Cute gym bag is a must. This one is from Delia's.
5. Also, nice workout clothes helps motivate you to hit the gym. I switch between skinny sweats and a t-shirt to pieces from Aeropostale's Live.Love.Dream active collection. Comfy and chic to workout in.
6. Snacks for before or after your workout depending on when you are hungry. You are suppose to eat 30 minutes after your workout to prevent yourself from getting too hungry and feel like your starving then having too big of a meal. Plus snacks are yummy.
7. A little pouch to hold all of your little things. This one is c/o Aeropostale.
8. A lock for your gym locker to put your stuff in. 
9. Chapstick and lipstick. A swipe of lipstick gloss is all you need for post-workout look!
10. Keys 
11. Wallet. This one is by 3.1 Phillip Lim.
12. Phone and earbuds with a killer workout playlist or a tv show you need to catch up on. Would you like me to share my workout playlist?
13. A little rosewater spray to hydrate your skin. 

Remember that when working out, you need to find something that you truly enjoy doing otherwise it is going to feel like torture (a bit of an exaggeration but not really). Also, even an intense 10 minute workout can really make you feel better during your week. But don't push yourself to look like someone else, be happy with you because you are beautiful my loves! What do you usually put in your gym bag?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...