Friday, March 21, 2014

I really love my: Grey Sweater



I literally wore it once a week...don't judge. 


As winter comes to an end, I thought I would do a little collection of my favorite winter piece. I got this grey sweater at the beginning of the fall season as I was getting pieces for the coming winter. This was one of my best purchases ever and it was cheap too; thank you Forever 21. You can see my current location (the beach) and other food, travel updates on insta! @dhope. I have lots of pictures for you from my trip coming soon. 

Have a great day loves!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. if you want links to these full outfit details and blog posts for these pics let me know!  











|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...