Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dark Prints



Mixing some prints in darks shades. 





I wanted to play with some prints and patterns for this look and this is the result; the dark shades kept the look together and prevented any craziness from happening. I added the denim jacket for a touch of lightness. Then I went with a high ponytail because that was just my hair situation for the day. 

Funny little thing about these photos is that they are actually by me; my photographer wasn't available and my friends were busy so I set up a makeshift tripod and did it. If it works right!

Last day before spring break and I cannot wait. 
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle









|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Boots: FOREVER 21
Jeans: gifted
Bracelets: ANTHRO, MARC JAOBS, FREE PEOPLE


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...