Monday, March 24, 2014

Bikini Season


Well, only if you are in Florida but I'm back!



Hello my loves! It is definitely bittersweet looking at these photos; I would totally hop on a plane and get back to that warm weather, but I also have a renewed energy and inspiration for these next couple of weeks of school and cold weather so I am very grateful for my trip and all that it gave me. I don't have too many outfit posts because I honestly, just wanted to go to the beach everyday. I didn't want to do anything else because the beach is my favorite place on earth. 

I do have some other cold weathered outfits too that I haven't shown you guys yet. I also just wanted to mention thank you guys so much for your support and love for this little blog. I know some might not think this is a big deal, but I now have 200 followers on insta and I appreciate that so much; the small things really do count. 

For my beach/pool wear I keep things very simple: no makeup, no jewelry just the bare essentials. I mean you wants to worry about ruining or losing jewelry on the beach/pool. I also wear shorts and a tee or a coverup dress, whatever is the first thing I grab. I was actually a bit hesitant about putting up my bikini look on the blog because you know a little more skin is showing than usual, but I thought yes I can and decided to just do it. I love a bandeau the best, especially since there are no tan lines (haha). Have a wonderful day!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Bikini: OLD NAVY
Shorts: ZARA
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...