Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Winter Photoshoot





Amanda said I looked very red-ridinghood-esque, just in black. 



When I woke up and saw that it was literally a winter wonderland outside the other day I was actually  a little excited. We have not received this much snow that it looked like a scene from a Disney movie set and I knew I had to get some good pictures outside. So I dragged Amanda on our way to get food to take pictures in the most picturesque spot on campus. And luckily we found it not to far away. It was surprisingly nice outside with so much snow; not windy or cold, just snowy. I appreciated the fact that I could comfortable wear just my coat and not 15 other layers too.

As for the outfit: I thought it would be a cool look to do a sort of matching outfit to the background with a pop of color. And since plaid shirts, especially as wrap arounds, are in for the season I knew I wanted to wear it again. I also wore it here. The small, delicate cross body softened the sporty look a bit. Plus this sweatshirt is soooo comfortable I could live in it all week; thank goodness Amanda and I are the same size and we share clothing so much! What do you think of these snowy pictures? Fashion Week is Tomorrow!!!!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I loved that I was able to do a couple of shots with my hood; a much appreciated accessory for the winter.  
















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sweatshirt: GAP
Plaid Shirt: ABERCROMBIE
Boots: vintage
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Bag: vintage
Bracelets: FORVER 21, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO
Lipstick: NYC gloss



|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

  1. Really nice pics, but Im noticing not too many books in your hands. R U sure you're at an academic establishment or really at a ski lodge. Either way u look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You look great, and the pop of plaid is my favorite part!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...