Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Slouchy Pieces


A couple of essential pieces for the winter.


Some of my favorite pieces for this winter (and that I've been wearing constantly) are these harem/sweatpants, and an oversized, chunky vest. Warm, big and comfy for facing the winter outside. Pairing it with the perfect white t-shirt and layered jewelry the look was a bit more polished. I liked keeping all neutrals and no pop of color (for once). I did add my fav hat at the moment just for some fun, plus who doesn't love hats right.

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle














photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Hat: UO
Vest: GAP
Pants: FOREVER 21
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Shirt: GAP
Bag: ZARA
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, HOLLISTER, ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS



|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...