Monday, February 10, 2014

Scarf and Sneakers


Basic pieces meshed together. 



This easy looked just combined some of my favorite pieces at the moment. Starting bottom up, you know how much I love these killer sneakers. Next let's talk about this amazing vintage bag; it is an oversized, suede yellow tote and it says "Costa Rica." My grandmother actually bought it in Costa Rica whenever she visited. Now we have this amazing scarf that keeps me so warm. My dad actually picked it out for me, doesn't he have great taste! Some exciting posts and a couple of changes coming up! Did you spot the new one already?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shoes: sister's
Bag: vintage (similar)
Jeans: EXPRESS
Scarf: gifted
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, FREE PEOPLE


|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...