Thursday, February 20, 2014

Plaid Lovin' {Trend Alert}



Going through a major plaid phase.



Good Morning my loves! I am up rather early today to get some studying done but I wanted to show you this outfit before I hit the books. So I'm really loving plaid...again. Back when I was in middle school I had lots of plaid shirts and wore them all the time and then I went into high school and didn't really like this pattern anymore; I just wasn't feeling it. But now after seeing it on the runway for two seasons and in a bunch of editorials I can't stop wearing it (plus my sister Olivia was wearing it all the time and I was like hmm she looks good). Whether I'm using it as an accessory wrapped around my waist (here or here) or as an extra layer I'm always pulling it out of my closet. I like all the colors that plaid shirts are made with and they add that extra comfort, I'm-not-trying-to-hard look.

Here I decided to go for a super casual look with a little bling. I played around with a lot of color, bringing out the green from the shirt with the jeans. Then I layered necklaces which I am also really into lately. I found another necklace to add from my sister's jewelry. 

So we are now in Milan for fashion week! I will be showing you a round up of London Fashion Week this weekend. And tomorrow I will be showing you my hair! Almost the weekend loves, have a fabulous day.

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: AE
Jeans: GAP
Boots: vintage
Shirt: GAP
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC, c/o AEROPOSTALE
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER ANTHRO



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...