Friday, February 21, 2014

Ombre Hair Part II {More Blonde}



New hair don't care.



Here it is! Last weekend, my mom and I did a little DIY and changed my hair around. I was going for more blonde and ombré and this is the result. I had a couple of pictures of Khloe Kardashian who inspired the look. I really love the results! I do say this makes me want to go almost full blonde, what do you think? Finally the weekend for some fun and relaxing.

Happy Friday,
xox,
Danielle 





|Thanks for Reading!|


1 comment:

  1. The first picture of you is perfection! You always look amazing in all your posts, but that specific picture is truly stunning! Thank you so much for this blog. It is a great inspiration. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...