Monday, February 17, 2014

Music Night {Kings of Leon}


Here is my outfit and extra pics from my concert night in the city.



This was the look I wore over the weekend to see my favorite band in concert: Kings of Leon. If you follow my instagram you know I was blowing up your news feed with lots of updates from the concert. It was one of the best concerts that I have attended and Caleb, Jared, Matthew, and Nathan did an amazing job! I was wondering, do you want me to post some of the videos I took of them singing live? Let me know! Also on my insta you saw that I redid my hair! It is still ombre, but their is more blonde in it and I love it. I can't wait to show you all of it on the blog. Incase you missed it my insta is @dhope. 

Another thing I was thinking is do you want me to start doing a roundup of the music I'm currently into? I really like alternative rock like Kings of Leon, Black Keys, and One Republic, but I also love some edm like Major Laser and Avicii, but of course I can never go without a little Katy Perry and Beyonce! 

As for the outfit: I was trying to channel my inner rockstar basically. If you are going to a rock concert you need some leather! I kept the outfit dark with only shades of grey and black. I liked how the shirt came with the necklace attached to give the shirt a little extra glam. Then the cigarette pants paired with the hat completed the look. What do you wear to concerts?  New projects coming up my loves. Have a fabulous day!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle





Idk why the lighting is weird in this picture....

photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Hat: UO
Pants: GAP
Shirt: ABERCROMBIE
Boots: ZARA
Bag: vintage
Vest: H&M
Bracelets: DIY, ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER


Some extra pictures...





photos by me

|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...