Thursday, February 13, 2014

Life Vest




As in, it keeps me toasty warm making it a life saver. 



This vest I picked up in Jersey City in a little shop that has lots of hidden goodies. I was looking around the racks and they had both high-end-inspired pieces and classic ones that could be worn all the time. My mom and I always stop in this store whenever we are in the area and end up leaving with at least two bags worth of clothes. I liked that it is a classic piece for winter (I've been on the hunt for one because I knew it would be useful) but the color and mix of textures makes it original. I decided to do a really casual outfit with it first. With my favorite sweater and go-to boots the outfit was comfy chic. I feel like lately that has been my style due to the weather. 

So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, who is excited? Because my mom and dad love me, they got us Kings of Leon tickets at Madison Square Garden! I am so excited to see them because they are my favorite band. And of course a special V-day post is going up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Touching up my hair this weekend you can see a preview on insta! @dhope.  






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Vest: RAINBOW (styles here)
Jeans: GAP
Boots: vintage
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Bag: vintage
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, HOLLISTER


|Thanks for Reading!|





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...