Friday, February 07, 2014

Leather Shorts and Tall Boots



I was actually kind of nervous if I could rock leather shorts and tall boots with my petite size. 



I've been wanting to wear this look ever since I got these tall boots. I've seen lots and lots of tall models and celebrities, on the runway, red carpet, and street style, sport tall knee-high/thigh-high boots with shorts and dresses but they always have extra leg so the proportion looks just right. I, on the other hand, was unsure if my proportions would be correct. But there is only one way to find out right-so I tried it! Worse case scenario it didn't work; no big deal, try again next time right. 

So what do you think of the results? I actually liked the outfit a lot; it wasn't the usual pants and booties and mixing styles up every so often keeps things interesting. To balance out the lack of clothing on the bottom I went with my thick sweater and a pop of color from the scarf to go with my lipstick.

Have a fabulous weekend! Some exciting projects coming up on the blog!!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Sweater: GAP
Jacket: H&M
Scarf: from Italy
Bracelets: ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER
Lipstick: CHANEL "le fascinante"



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...