Monday, February 24, 2014

Cheetah Slip-ons


Favorite shoes for spring. 



Two weekends ago when I was shopping while I visited home, I saw these shoes in Gap and it was love at first sight. I had seen them on a couple of other bloggers and was casually searching for a pair not truly committed to the purchase yet; but when I saw them I had to get them. And boy am I so happy I did! They are fuzzy and have a really comfortable sole, but they did destroy the back of my ankle so I need to break them in. 

I decided to be a little adventurous and pair them with these plaid pants. I thought a little print on print action would brighten the rainy, gloomy day outside. Then I added Amanda's blush coat and my go to bag and sweater. Sorry the pictures came out a little grainy! I was playing around with my camera's settings. 

Have a great Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Thank you for your lovely comments about my hair!







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ASOS
Pants: GAP
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Bag: ZARA
Shoes: GAP
Scarf: GAP
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, HOLLISTER, vintage


|Thanks for Reading!|




2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...