Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blue Skies and Plaid



At the end of last week when we had a brief period of nice weather. 



And by nice weather I am talking about 50 degrees and sunny baby! It was clear skies, no wind and everybody was in their glory. There were people even wearing shorts and literally playing outside. It was a super nice break from the cold but now we are back to snow and wind, basically insert hashtag east coast winter. 

This outfit I actually saw a girl wearing in the mall and I was like wow I totally love it and can wear it. I was even able to wear my new mules (a big trend for this spring season and can you believe these beauties are from Forever 21, me either!). And yes, to those who are wondering, I actually walked around campus in heels; not my brightest idea but I wore them for my morning classes then needed to switch shoes for the afternoon. Whatever works right! I liked the combination of casual boyfriend jeans and the plaid shirt paired with the polished blazer and statement necklace. Plus the pop of red from the plaid was just the right amount of color. As you know, I am having a major plaid moment and need to literally stop myself from wearing it everyday. Okay my loves, time for lunch and then some classes. Have a fabulous day!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: GAP
Mules: FOREVER 21
Shirt: sister's
Necklace: MANDEE
Bag: ZARA
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, HOLLISTER, FREE PEOPLE, vintage


|Thanks for Reading!|


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, you must have been so happy for 50 degrees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yesss, waiting for that kind of weather again!

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...