Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blazer and Leather







Getting lots of use out of my relaxed fit blazer.





As you can tell this was taken a couple of days before I redid my hair. I have one more outfit post with my old hair and then all the rest will be with the new blonde in it. As for the outfit: I've had this look written on my "outfits to wear" list for a while and finally got around to wearing it. I love the blazer verse the leather pants, basically to different style worlds meshing together. Then I kept my sweater neutral and added basic accessories for a cool-girl look. What do you think?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Blazer: ANTHROPOLOGIE
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: ZARA
Pant: ZARA
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Necklace: H&M 
Bracelets: ANTHROPOLOGIE, MARC JACOBS, FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER
Nail polish: ESSIE


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...