Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baggy Leather Pants


Totally loving these baggy leather pants. 

These pants have been spotted all over the web and on the street so I needed to get a pair. I've actually been really happy with my shopping lately. I have been concentrating on the couple of pieces that I need for the season and searching for them instead of going for a free-for-all and aimlessly wandering (though this does sometimes work). So as of late I have been able to get a relaxed blazer, black leather booties, a wide brim hat, a suede bag, and most recently leopard slip-ons (! so happy with this find, I'll show you them soon), new sunglasses (a pastel cheetah ombre design), and a pair of mules. Lots I need to show you, including my hair which will be coming up soon! 

Sorry for the single picture; it was a busy day.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 


|The Outfit|
Pants: RAINBOW
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Necklace: H&M
Boots: ZARA


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...