Thursday, February 27, 2014

All Black Everything, With Cheetah



Trying to beat out the cold. 




I wore this outfit the other day and it was so windy I could not get myself to take my coat off. It is okay though, because I was going for an all black everything look and my coat matched. I saw this outfit on another blogger and since I didn't have any other ideas on what to wear I went with this. With the baggy leather pants and leopard slip-ons it was a very masculine inspired outfit; a bit different from my usual repertoire but it's good to change things up every once in a while. 

I am counting down for the weekend because I have some fun projects to work on for the blog. Stay tuned!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: RAINBOW
Shirt: COTTON ON
Jacket: ANTHROPOLOGIE 
Slip-ons: GAP
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Bag: ZARA
Scarf: from Italy
Hat: sister's
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...