Saturday, February 22, 2014

2014 London Fashion Week


London Fashion Week Round-up.



There weren't to many looks that I really loved from London, but the ones I did love really stood out. I especially love the first look by Tom Ford. It is sporty yet sexy and glam yet casual. A regular shift dress transformed into a stunning night look. Honestly, I want it now please. 

Another look by Tom Ford. 



Burberry Prorsum was rocking lots of print on print action for the show. And of course, pulling out their classic trenches, it was really remixed for this season with Aztec inspired prints and structural shapes. These pieces can either make the outfit or add to a totally funky look. 




We also had Topshop Unique who had pieces that I could see myself wearing right now. This last look with the oversized sweater paired with matching short shorts and thigh high boots is totally killer. It is cool, edgy and just the right amount of grunge for day. 

What were your favorite shows?
Happy Weekend!
xoox,
Danielle



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...