Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter Uniform




The essentials to this winter: winter boots, and glammed-out sweatpants. 






I have had these sweatpants for about 2 1/2 years now and I still love them as much as I did the first time I saw them folded all pretty on the shelf. I didn't have all the money on me for them, so I asked my mom to please get them for me and she lovingly did. I have worn them probably twice their worth which is awesome because you don't come across too many pieces that can be worn for so long and for so many seasons. 

As for the outfit: I went with all brown hues making it easy to match the boots. I added the sunglasses because 1) I haven't worn them in a while and 2) it was soooo bright because of the reflection from the sun. Then with a touch of pink for lipstick the outfit was complete.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle










Pictures by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Boots: vintage
Shirt: GAP
Sunglasses: MOSSIMO
Bag: vintage CHARTER CLUB
Bracelets: HOLLISTER, MARC JACOBS, ANTHROPOLOGIE, ALEX AND ANI




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...