Friday, January 03, 2014

Winter Pastel



Pretty in pink during winter days. 



My sister got this coat back in October and only now is she letting me use it because she is finally not wearing it. One of the many perks of having sisters (and a twin who is your exact size might I add) is that we actually have twice the closet. This makes getting dressed that much better because you have lots of options: and a girl always needs options. In fact, from holiday shopping my sister picked up pieces that I cannot wait to style myself. Hopefully she's reading this and will figure out where her black oversized sweater went. 

So to give you a little update of what is happening here, we had a snowstorm on the east coast so everything is covered in very white, cold snow. I have mixed feelings about this because yes it is very pretty but it is also very cold and makes dressing a bit of a challenge. And because of this exact issue my sister and I are working on a first ever...........video post! We will be working on it on through the weekend and it'll be put in production at the beginning of the week so it'll be soon on the blog. We have had this idea for a couple of weeks now and finally it is going to happen. We are so excited to show you!!! You can see previews on my insta @dhope and Casually Dapper's Facebook page

As for the outfit: the coat is the main piece in this outfit. Then I went with basic essentials; boyfriend jeans, leather booties, a go-to bag, nude sweater and a statement necklace. A very easy and wearable outfit for any day time activities. 

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. as I was looking for pieces for the video blog in my attic I found two new vintage bags! One is my grandma's and the other is my mom's. Can't wait to show you them, I'm in love!






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ASOS
Boots: ZARA
Jeans: GAP
Necklace: H&M
Sweater: GAP


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...