Friday, January 10, 2014

Winter Dressing {Video Post}



Hello my loves! I am so excited to introduce my first ever video post! So there are some glitches; they always seem to come when you are trying out something new, right? But that shouldn't stop the project! I'll be trying to fix some of the glitches and such. So with this new video I have now opened up a YouTube Channel and Google+ (they are all under Casually Dapper).  

Anyway, the theme for this video is winter dressing. Since here on the east coast and actually many parts of the world, it is a true winter with freezing temperatures, snow, and wind so we need to layer up and prepare for the elements. These are three outfits that will hopefully inspire you for winter outfits. I hope you enjoy the video and thank you so much for watching! If you want to see me in any other specific outfits or have suggestions I would love to hear them!!

Happy Friday and Kisses!
xoox,
Danielle

|Outfit 1|
Jeans: GAP
Boots: vintage
Bag: URBAN EXPRESSIONS
Vest: FOREVER 21
Plaid Shirt: AE
Sweatshirt: sister's
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, ANTHROPOLOGIE
Lipstick: MAYBELLINE

|Outfit 2|
Skirt: MACY'S
Sweatshirt: GAP
Hat: UO
Wedges: UP
Bag: H&M
Necklace: EXPRESS
Lipstick: CHANEL
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ALEX AND ANI

|Outfit 3|
Coat: vintage
Blouse: EXPRESS
Pants: J.CREW
Booties: by Jennifer Lopez
Lipstick: STILA
Clutch: gifted
Bracelets: DILARU



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...