Thursday, January 02, 2014

This Hat, Those Sneakers



Rung in the new year with this beaut of an accessory: finally found my black hat. 



How many seasons has is been that I've been saying I want a black hat!? Way to many, but the hat gods finally heard me and I picked this new baby up from Urban Outfitters. While I was shopping with my friends, we all saw it and they both told me "just get it" (I think they were tired of me talking about it too). I am very happy with this purchase and I have lots, and lots of outfit ideas with it already. On polyvore, I made a layout of some ideas for styling a black hat. 

I also need to point out these killer sneakers. I am in love with them, but the only issue is that they are my sister's so I can only borrow them. The spikes really make the shoes and are a perfect shoe to add edge to any outfit.

As for the rest of the outfit: I kept everything else neutral and feminine with my pink sweater and girly jewelry. I also picked up this new suede bag from Zara and the color and size couldn't be better. I did very well this holiday season and now I need to start saving up. What did you pick up during the holidays?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Hat: UO
Sneakers: sister's (options here)
Sweater: H&M
Shirt: GAP
Bag: ZARA
Pants: EXPRESS
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHROPOLOGIE, ALEX AND ANI, 



|Thanks for Reading!|


1 comment:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...