Thursday, January 09, 2014

PJ Party




A leather vest makes comfy pieces look a little more put together. 



Inside pictures again. I loved that we were able to get the lights in the picture because who doesn't love a little sparkle and glow. This is my sister's side of the room and we have our wall's all decorated with both new and old inspiration; some fashion trends, items we are obsessed with, celebrities we adore, and also some pictures from past vacations and all around good times. When I get back in a couple weeks for the new semester, I have to update my inspiration board, or wall basically, for the new season. Of course I'll share my inspirations with you.

As for the outfit: these pictures were taken awhile ago so I can't remember exactly where I was going (probably just class) but I needed to be comfy. However, I never like to look frumpy or sloppy so with the knitted sweater, I played with the paisley pants to add some print and the leather vest to put it all together. The glasses actually really worked for this outfit. What do you think?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle


p.s. Tomorrow the video post is going up!!! Can't wait for you to see it!






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: FOREVER 21
Boots: ZARA
Vest: H&M
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, ALEX AND ANI, H&M




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...