Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New York Look





Showing my inner New Yorker.




This is the look I wore when I visited the city for dinner, sightseeing, mad quality family and friend time. I really love visiting the city because there this hustle and bustle that makes even the small things exciting like crossing the street (probably sound a little absurd, but if you love the city as much as I do then you know what I'm talking about). Between the lights, architecture, and people there is always something to see. 

As for the outfit: channeling my traditional New Yorker, I went with all black everything. Minimal. Structured. Sophisticated. Chic. I borrowed this textured black jersey dress from my mom, with my relaxed-fit blazer and sleek leather booties. Then I went with a statement necklace and a colored lip. I am a big fan of tights for the winter because they add a touch of glam and femininity to your outfit (and warmth too!) 
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. The shadows came out weird for the inside photos. Oh the troubles with inside pictures haha.












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Blazer: ANTHROPOLOGIE
Dress: mom's
Boots: ZARA
Necklace: H&M
Bag: ZARA
Lipstick: STILA
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, FREE PEOPLE, ALEX AND ANI, ANTHROPLOGIE


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...