Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Makeup {Early-Week Inspoo}


Some makeup ideas. 



In honor of another upcoming makeup collaboration coming up very, very soon I put together some makeup inspoo to share. The first picture is actually a really old picture of me from when I first started the blog and I thought it would be fun to change the coloring around for it. Just a hint the collaboration is with my very talented friend and makeup artist Allison Ariemma (you can see more of her stuff on insta @makeupbyallisun). Hope you enjoy the pics and I can't wait to show you more!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle










Images via pinterest and insta @dhope


|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...