Friday, January 17, 2014

Makeup by Alli-sun {Golden Globes Edition}




Stunning replications of the Golden Globes makeup by the beautiful and talented makeup Alli-sun (Alli Ariemma).



One of my and my family's dear friends wanted to show off some of her makeup skills so we got together and she transformed us into some of the stars from the Golden Globes. The makeup was so perfect I wish we had the matching gowns too! We decided to do Emma Watson's and Olivia Wilde's looks.

For the Emma Look: brows and lipstick were the main feature. After some overall coverage Alli used a mixture of eyeliner and eyeshadow and lots of mascara for the eyes.  

For the Olivia Look: a colorful smokey eye was the big focus. Then Alli finished the look with a nude lip. 

If you are in the New Jersey/New York area and need a makeup artist for a big or small event such as weddings, prom or parties you can contact Alli via email at makeupbyalli-sun@hotmail.com You can also check out her insta makeupbyallisun to see some of her fabulous work! Alli also did my sister and I's makeup for prom too also. And it is kind of funny because Emma Watson was my inspiration for that too! I think I may really love her style. You can see my hair and makeup for prom here.

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle














|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...