Thursday, January 30, 2014

Keeping it Simple



Just a few pieces for a killer look.



I think what makes me such a minimalist is the fact that I don't (usually) over embellish outfits. Really I under-embellish (just made up a word I think) them, leaving it only to the necessities. Some outfits just don't need a lot to come together and I find, that a couple of meaningful pieces put together really make the best outfit. You guys, by now, know my love for basically every single piece I am wearing in this outfit: between a perfectly oversized denim shirt, to my leather pants, and Sam Edelman booties, they are classics and necessities in my wardrobe. Literally whenever I don't know what to wear at least one of these pieces ends up on my body sometimes all together like now! 

The coat really adds some edge to the outfit too (and it was cold so I kind of needed it). Then I added some brown and gold tones with the sunglasses and cross body and the outfit was complete. What do you think of a little simplicity?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Fashion Week is just around the corner!!!









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Bag: STEVE MADDEN
Shirt: GAP
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHROPOLOGIE



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...