Monday, January 13, 2014

Guide of Paris




Having a major lipstick moment with one of my favorite sweatshirts that I'm borrowing from my sister. 




If you have been with me for awhile, you know my love for lipsticks is great. I love adding a touch of color to my outfits and I usually do that with lipstick. I like to try different colors even if it may be a little out there because if you do it well, it can work. Here I am taking a bit of a risk and wearing this shocking, statement purple for day. Unlike reds and pinks, that are commonly worn in the day, purple is less common but to heck with it I wanted to try it. My mom first got this color and let me try it and I actually really love it. 

Now the key is to not go overboard in styling the rest of the outfit. Going along with purple, I played with the purple from my new fluffy, purple sweater (which I have been wearing all weekend, it is sooo warm but it has one weird feature holes for your thumbs, idk) along with this edgy sweatshirt that says "Realistic Wonderland, Guide of Paris", and the punk spiked sneakers. I didn't go all out with color, but kept a similar dark palette to be an offset to the lipstick. What do you think and what lipstick are you loving?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweatshirt: H&M
Jeans: GAP
Sneakers: sister's (similar)
Bag: ZARA
Sweater: H&M
Lipstick: STILA
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHROPOLOGIE, FREE PEOPLE



|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

  1. Loving that lipstick on you!

    Kay,
    **Check out my latest post featuring a $150 Giveaway to INPink Jewelry!
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...