Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Cozy in the Sun {All Pictures}




Here are the rest of the pictures from yesterday's post!



Thank you very much to my little sister for letting me use her computer which let me finally get these photos up on the blog! I talked about this outfit yesterday and I don't want to sound redundant or boring so I just want to add that I love how Amanda was able to catch the light in these photos. They really make the pictures look awesome.

The video post is almost done!! It will be up by the end of the week so stay tuned! Also, I have another post coming up a little later so check back to see what trend I am pointing out.

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Vest: c/o AEROPOSTALE
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Jeans: GAP
Shirt: ZARA
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Lipstick: CHANEL "le fascinante"
Bracelets: H&M, DILARU, ALEX AND ANI




|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos of you! The first is my favorite. The lighting is perfect.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Makayla!! It's always awesome when the lighting works out, right. Kisses!

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...