Thursday, January 23, 2014

Be-YOU-tiful


Black skinnies can really take you a long way.


Whenever I am in a rut, black skinnies are always my savior. Skinnies with an oversized graphic tee and, for this weather, a chunky sweater is a perfect go-to outfit. I paired mine, for a touch of glam, with my heeled booties which I have not worn in forever and a snakeskin clutch. 

Layers have been my best friend as of late, but sometimes it doesn't seem to matter when you have an arctic chill headed your way. Stay warm my loves! And of course always be you, because that is truly beautiful. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Skinnies: EXPRESS
Clutch: STEVE MADDEN
Sweater: H&M
Boots: STEVE MADDEN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, FREE PEOPLE, HOLLISTER



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...