Thursday, January 16, 2014

Basic Pieces.


Staples for any closet. 



Dears, if you don't have a comfy-the-only-sweater-you-want-to-wear-everyday sweater yet, then you are missing out. It will literally become your best friend and whenever you are in a pinch and don't know what to wear, you will subconsciously gravitate towards this sweater. It can easily be dressed up or down, glam or masculine and everything else you can think of. As I am sure you have noticed, I really love my sweater and have worn it soooo many times. And one of the best parts is you don't have to spend a fortune on it either, I mean is form forever and it is lasting all season. 

As for the rest of the outfit: love, love, love my sequin pants. They are easy, a statement piece and can be worn so many ways. Then I went with basic black boots, with a beanie (needed to cover up a bad hair day haha) and a statement necklace. I have actually worn this outfit a couple of times and finally got pictures of it. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Necklace: H&M
Boots: ZARA
Beanie: sister's
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, FREE PEOPLE, ANTHROPOLOGIE



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...