Friday, December 27, 2013

Sparkle All Night {NYE Look 1}



First look: bringing out some glitter. 



This is my second year doing a holiday/NYE party inspoo post and I am so happy with the results! Amanda took some amazing photos for the photoshoot and I think the results came out really well. This may be my fav look that I styled but the other too come in a close second. They are all three completely different outfits (depending on what type of party you are going to). For the first: Modern Rocker. 

As for the outfit: please tell me what girl (or guy really) doesn't like a little sparkle. I love it and done right, it always adds the perfect touch of glam to any look. Hair and accessories were key for this outfit: tousled, bed head to the extreme with it all (literally) lobbed to one side giving the other side a sleek look. Then the killer dragon cuff was perfect for the sleek-sided hair. It could not have worked any better. An intense cat-eye and glossy lips finished hair and makeup. The clothing just fell together; the feminine sparkles balanced the masculine jeans and the black accessories (clutch and shoes) played well with the structured pink coat. May I add I want to steal this coat from my sister.

This outfit can work for the city if you are brave enough to stand out at Times Square or it also works for a casual house party or an evening hopping around; with comfortable, warm pieces you will be able to dance the night away. What do you think of the first look? Two more coming up! Hope you enjoy this shoot, we had a lot of fun creating it!

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle 



































photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: EXPRESS
Coat: ASOS
Wedges: UO
Jeans: ZARA
Bag: vintage
Ear Cuff: vintage (options here)
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, DILARU 
Lipstcik: NYC



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...