Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Snow Hats



Winter is the perfect time to accessorize with hats.



Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I am sure everyone is running around finishing up their last minute preparations for tomorrow. I just finished my up this morning and now I am prepping for my holiday outfit inspoo photoshoot. I cannot wait to share the outfits with you! There will be some sneak previews on my insta @dhope so you can check that out. 

As for the outfit: layering was a necessity. I went for a mix of downtown girl basically meets the winter. The pink jersey dress played well with the browns and green color from the rest of the outfit. I will say these particular tights were not comfortable. I usually like wearing tights but not these. I borrowed this hat from my sister and loved the little fuzz ball on top. 

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Boots: EXPRESS
Parka: GAP
Dress: mom's
Hat: GAP
Scarf: GAP
Belt: vintage
 Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DILARU, EXPRESS DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...