Monday, December 02, 2013

Lounge Wear



Sprucing up my go-to fashion sweats with a glitter blazer. 



If you can't tell from my face in some of these pictures, it is rather cold here. The wind is what is really killer; if it was just cold it would be a different story, but in combination with the wind, it is rather chilly. I'm trying not to dream about tropical getaways and hot beaches, I'm really, really trying. But like I have said, wearing an outfit that makes you feel strong and confident always helps. Especially, as this semester is rapidly coming to an end and finals are coming up, I need to stay motivated to go to class and of course study. I find that it helps a lot to get motivated when you like the outfit you are wearing. Weird, maybe, but if it works, it's worth it.

As for this outfit: I've actually been wanting to wear this outfit for over a year (I have it written down in my iPhone under "Outfits" along with a couple of other's that I think of and don't want to forget. I'm not sure why, but I get epiphanies of different outfits so I write them down lol). I mixed polished, casual, and a touch of edge to complete the look. I started with the grey sweats and white sweater, it was going to be a long day and I wanted to be comfy. Next came the blazer for some sophistication, and a touch of edge with my black biker boots. They were just the right amount of black leather. Lastly, my red bag for a pop of color and my go-to bracelets and I was ready for the day! I highly recommend wearing sweats, you won't regret it. Plus they are super fun to mix and match different pieces that normally would not mesh but with sweats kinda just go. It works!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. how is cyber monday going for you? Hopefully fabulous!











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jacket: vintage (similar)
Sweats: TARGET (options here)
Sweater: GAP
Boots: ZARA
Bag: ZARA
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY, DILARU, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...