Monday, December 16, 2013

Leather and Sneakers


Rainy outfit attire: sneakers, leather pants, and a parka. 




I loved this outfit combo so much that I can't wait to wear it again. It was a cool and casual meets edgy kind of look that mixed basics with a statement piece. Definitely the sneakers and leather pants were the statement piece. I didn't even realize that my sneakers and bag matched. It worked out so well. The parka and sweater brought all the pieces together. What do you wear for rainy weather?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I am so jealous of all the bloggers soaking in the 80 degree weather in LA. It is suppose to snow tomorrow here incase anyway one is interested in Jersey weather, but I doubt it.








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Sneakers: NIKE
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Parka: GAP
Bracelets: DILARU, EXPRESS, ALEX AND ANI, DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

  1. Nice sneakers! Are they comfy to wear without socks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And probably but I've only worn them with socks haha. If I don't wear them with socks I'll let you know!!

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...