Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just Chillin'




Lots and lots of snow here and of course leather. 



I am back! Whoop it feels so good to be done with the semester! Now I can go home work on a couple of projects for the blog and do some shopping! I have a holiday post coming up and a some other things too. Can't wait to share. Are you done christmas shopping? I have barely started! It's okay, I have an idea of what I'm getting which will make things easier.

As for the outfit: very basic with some of my favorite pieces: leather vest, booties, Gerard bag and lipstick. I love a good layered look and mixing in the tie dye pants added the right touch of western. What are you currently running through your closet?

Kisses!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s Thank you so much Mat for taking pictures with me!








photos by Mat

|The Outfit|
Vest: H&M
Jeans: EXPRESS
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Scarf: THE LIMITED
Bracelets: ANTHROPOLOGIE, ALEX AND ANI, DILARU, EXPRESS, COLDWATER CREEK
Lipstick: NYC COLOR



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...