Monday, December 09, 2013

Heat





Mixing boyfriend pieces and girly statements. 



This is probably one of my favorite outfits for the end of the fall season. Mixing things that wouldn't normally go together came to be such a good idea. You also get to see my hair in a real post and not just instagram. I really am loving the look and it brings out a cooler, edgier style. Funny how a little hair change can make such an impact. Yesterday we had our first real snow fall in Jersey and I definitely have mixed feelings. The snow is pretty and everything but that means winter is really coming and as finals are approaching (next week actually) I am trying to get through it so I can spend a month home with my family. I have a couple of fun holiday posts coming up because Christmas is also almost here! I haven't done any shopping yet have you? 

Now as for the outfit: I was trying to figure out what I wanted to wear and I had a couple of different ideas but none of them was what I really wanted to wear. And then I had an epiphany of what I wanted to wear (it happens sometimes). Honestly, I didn't start with one piece and build the outfit it was all made together: I knew I wanted to wear my Miami Heat shirt in a funky way and pairing it with a statement necklace, boyfriend jeans, and a vintage knit sweater seemed pretty funky. Then I topped it off with a beanie and as always my shoes last (I always choose my shoes last, probably because I have the least amount of them so they are the fastest to pick). Then I had my three go-to pieces: bag, bracelets, and lipstick and I was good. Amanda took some amazing pictures for this post which is why this post is a little longer than usual. Enjoy!

What do you think of the look?
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle





















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: ZARA
Shirt: FOOT LOCKER
 Bag: GERARD DAREL
Boots: ZARA
Sweater: vintage 
Beanie: sister's
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, DIY, 




|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...