Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hair Tale



Re-did my ombre and got a little crazy. 



I am so happy with how my hair turned out! As happened last time, my mom, sister and I did some DIY and we used the Feria x L'Oreal Paris ombre kit over the weekend to get our new looks. I wanted an ombre face frame basically: I have the pieces around my face dyed and the color gets light on an angle. I've been seeing a few other bloggers and celebrities doing this dye and I wanted to do it too. I am really happy with the results and it is all thanks to my mom for doing it just right! Thank you!! Funny thing is, I almost did it myself and what a catastrophe that could have been, thank goodness I waited for my mom.  

Do you guys have any hair updates?
Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 



photos by Amanda



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...